This program is currently on hold at Penn State Harrisburg; it is not accepting new applications.
Prospective students are encouraged to consider our Electrical Engineering (M.S.) or our online M Eng EE programs.
The Master of Engineering degree with a major in Electrical Engineering offers an education in the advanced aspects of electrical engineering with the following areas of concentration:
- Control systems and robotics
- Power systems, energy conversion, and smart grids
- Communication systems, signal processing, and signal integrity
- RF/microwave, high frequency electronics, and electromagnetics
- Electronics, and electrical circuits and instrumentation
- System engineering and computer engineering
Internal Server Error
The server encountered an internal error and was unable to complete your request. Either the server is overloaded or there is an error in the application.
- The program may be completed on a full-time or part-time basis.
- The program is accessible to engineering professionals who wish to pursue advanced studies without giving up their current employment.
- Most classes are scheduled weekly in three-hour evening sessions, offering a convenient format for career professionals seeking to enroll on part-time basis.
Industry support and exposure
- Whenever possible, the program will take advantage of the specialized equipment and research facilities available in the local industries to enhance the training of MSEE/MENG students.
- Whenever possible, to gain practical experience on their research topic, the students can take advantage of existing internship opportunities in the local industry.
Degree Conferred: M. Eng.